Epic Health Services Physical Therapy Supervisor (PT) in Amarillo, Texas
Epic Pediatric Therapy, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, Arizona and Colorado!
*Epic Pediatric Therapy is hiring a compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team as a Therapy Supervisor to directly manage the Pediatric Physical Therapy services and Therapy Lead for the branch and/or clinic. The Therapy Supervisor is responsible for initiating and maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations governing Home Health Care Agencies and Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (ORFs). The Therapy Supervisor is responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement guidelines and participates in program development and implementation of home and clinic therapy programs. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you! *
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved program
- Licensure: Current state license as a Physical Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: Minimum three year experience as a Physical Therapist, one year management experience, two year pediatric experience preferred, home-based therapy and Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (ORF) experience preferred
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Pediatric Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Pediatric Therapy
General Area: Amarillo, TX
Job Code: 43940